March 23rd, 2020
Effective immediately, we are no longer taking reservations for any non-essential travel until further notice. We do however understand that bringing your own RV is one of the safer options for some of our guests who have essential needs to be in Victoria (i.e. medical appointments). Existing reservations will be upheld but we strongly urge all non-essential travel reservations prior to May 1st to cancel, those that do will receive a full refund. We are monitoring the situation daily, we will keep you up to date as things progress, and on our operations post-May 1.
Over the past number of weeks Salish Seaside RV Haven has been increasing the measures to reduce the risks of Covid 19 to our staff and guests. The measures to date are:
- The check-in office and gift shop are operating a locked door policy. Staff are onsite between 9-3pm daily – guests are asked to call the office (250 590-5995) and not have face-to-face interactions with our staff while around the park.
- We have closed the communal area in the Clubhouse.
- We have intensified cleaning and disinfecting procedures across the park.
- Effective March 23rd guests will no longer have access to the washrooms and showers.
- The laundry room will remain available, but we ask every guest to wipe down the machines after use (supplies provided).
- Management are available to assist if guests are required to self-isolate.
- We are monitoring our actions daily and will take further measures as required.
Please don’t hesitate to call the office if you have any questions.
From all the staff at Salish, we want thank you for your on-going support and patience during this challenging time. Remember to keep your distance, wash your hands and most importantly of all promote kindness and understanding.
Have a good day and stay safe!